“Excellent”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Even tho its like eating melted tallow with burger n beans, i keep returning. Dont want to think how many months have been shabed off my life! Also: Excellent people watching.

There are newer reviews for The Chili Parlor

Reviewed July 16, 2012

This place is so well-known and for good reason. Chili is what they do and you can choose from mild to fire-brand....there's something for everyone!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Went here after seeing it featured on Man v. Food. I was somewhat disappointed in the entire experience. My wife was going to order a chili dog but the"dogs" looked scrawny on one of those cookers they have at golf courses. She and I had bowls of chili. I had a tamale with my chili. We simultaneously remarked about the layer of grease we had to navigate before getting to the meat and beans. The chili had a good flavor but I have had better chili both at home and at other restaurants, most the old OT Hodge's in St. Louis.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great Illinois Chilli Always a full house at Joe Rogers so if you go to places that have the most cars you will go here and you will be happy you did.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

no favor just hot I like favor with hot If I WANT HOT i WOULD Eat peppers by there self not worth it

2  Thank Jimmy T