“I'd give a better rating if there were no ANTS!”
Review of Cheddar's - CLOSED

Cheddar's
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We love Cheddars, so while on a road trip to Chicago we decided to have dinner there. I have no complaints about the service or the food, but when we discovered ants on the wall and on the table at our booth, we were startled. The waitress apoligized and moved us to a booth opposite the wall and it wasn't until our food was served that we noticed ants were there, too! They were very small reddish brown ants and were hard to see because the wood table and walls were almost the same color. We ate hurriedly, flicking a few ants off our napkins and the tabletop. We were not angling for a free meal (not that it was offered), and we tipped our server well. It wasn't her fault there was an infestation. But I hope they do some pest control soon. Ants can carry disease, as we all know.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Excellent service from Leann in the bar......amazing broccoli cheddar casserole...

Reviewed May 18, 2012

The menu almost never changes, but neither does the consistent quality of the food. You'll spend about $4 less per person than at Applebee's, Friday's, etc. I especially recommend the burgers, chicken strips, and New Orleans Pasta.

1  Thank Scott C
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I follow the Paleo lifestyle so I have to alter a lot of meals. I usually get the hamburger plain, no bun, 2 sides of broccoli. This time, the server suggested a meal that is no longer on the menu, but is still available, and it was better suited for me! 2 plain steak burgers and 2 sides. This time I didn't leave hungry. Been here a thousand times, and this is the first time my server has been helpful.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I have always enjoyed Cheddars over the years, but ever since last year it's become a favorite! The Hawaaian chicken sandwich is one of my favorite sandwiches EVER. I just wish the closest one wasn't more than two hours away, but then again, it makes it more special when visiting. Please don't change the menu (unless you add sweet potatoes as a side!).