“Family Favorite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My family has been going to this restaurant at least twice a month for the past 3 years. It is close to town and easy to access, plus it is a totally hadicapped friendly property. We love going here to catch up because the atmosphere is quiet, peaceful, and homey. The food always exceeds our expectations and we always are happy to see the wait staff's smiling faces. This location is a little more upscale for dining, bey they also have a more low-key bar area for casual lunches or dinners.
I recommend this location to anyone and I really depend on it's great food to welcome me every time I visit Springfield.

1  Thank Hannah L

Reviewed August 15, 2012

nice dining room; good menu; very tasty; quiet atmosphere; other room has music in evenings--nice jazz, etc.

1  Thank AJO6571
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The manager or owner was quite rude to one of my husband's cousins during a visit. She was seating a couple, and asked the cousin to move his chair. He is mostly deaf. We signaled to him to move, but he didn't move fast enough for her. She physically moved his chair while he was in it. When we told her to take it easy, she asked our large party to leave. Some of the family members were frequent patrons, so this treatment was very surprising. We will not return to this restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
4  Thank Bethany S
Reviewed June 5, 2012

It's all about familiarity here. Waitresses and bartenders know patrons by first names and what they like to order. Great ambiance and live entertainment in the lounge on weekends. It's been there for decades, but is known primarily to westside residents. A good bet!

1  Thank Bill418
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I visit the Lime Street Cafe in Springfield Illinois almost every week. The food is great, love the ambiance, and the live music is always nice. These bad reviews seem to be for a same name restaurant in Sydney, Australia.