“Wish I lived closer!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of D'arcy's Pint

D'arcy's Pint
Ranked #3 of 482 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Topeka, Kansas
“Wish I lived closer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

Really really super place to eat. Went there planning on one of us trying a horse-shoe to see what it was like, but ended up getting other things. I got a Irish sampler thing w/ cabbage and corned beef and shepherds pie and something else... all I remember is it was too die for. The shepherds pie was so creamy and good that I cannot imagine eating a whole entrée of just that. Hubby got a club or something and it was great. My son got a cheeseburger and fries and it was great too. VERY VERY good Irish food plus everything else. If I didn't live so far away, I'd be back in a flash!

• Visited May 2014

Illinois
“Best Horseshoe in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

I'm not a white cheese horseshoe lover----but to my friends insistance I tried one anyway. OMG sooooo delicious! I just could not get over how good this was. It sure put a smile on my face :) I've gone back numerous times & the service, food & staff have been very excellent. They have a great variety of food & are consistantly busy. When we meet new people who have come to town for the Abe Lincoln sights & ask where is a good place to eat, we recommend Darcy's Pint. We give them directions & tell them service & the variety of food, there should be something for everyone! Happy eating everyone :) :)

• Visited March 2014
“Local favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Good bar food, large portions and fast, efficient and pleasant service in a large, always busy and somewhat hectic environment. Many years in Springfield serving consistently good food and drink to a large and loyal clientele. A definite "Go-to" place!

Springfield, Illinois
“Giddyup!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Darcy's Pint serves up one of the best Horseshoes I have ever had! They serve a variety of Horseshoes including, enchilada, Reuben and pot roast. All of them are excellent! The cheese that comes on the Horseshoes is SPLENDIFEROUS! A Horseshoe can easily be shared by two people and if you want something smaller, get the Pony. They also have super fish plates with yummy slaw. I have also enjoyed a pizza once and it was also very good!

Haven't had a bad meal there...service is great. It is usually busy so when we go we sit at the bar instead of waiting for a table...you can eat at the bar and the service is great...your drink stays full for sure at the bar! ;0) Great dinner, GINORMOUS servings. You'll walk away full or with a doggy bag, fer shur.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Chicago
“Enjoyed our trip to D'arcy's Pint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

We went as a large group and they broke us up into two tables, we didn't mind and it was far quicker getting served that way. We were seated side by side. Their fish was wonderful, it was a Friday night. Several others ordered "shoes" and they looked yummy. Each of us tried something different and I can truly say I don't think there was anything that didn't get a positive review. The Shepherd's pie was truly delicious.

• 3 of 5 bubbles