“Amazing”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Good was delicious.. Service was great.. So glad everyone's reviews helped me decide on a great place to eat.. There fries are piles high.. Prepare to eat cuz food doesn't come small portioned

There are newer reviews for D'arcy's Pint

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The place is pretty busy no matter what time of day you go there but it's a very "homey" layout and every table we've been seated at was like our own little world. We never felt like we were stuck in someone else's conversation or anything. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The food is wonderful, and the bahama mama's aren't too shabby either. I usually order the horse shoes where I go but I've also tried most of the appetizers and they're all great. Also they do great birthday deals =] Downside too them being packed all the time is they don't do reservations, you just kind of have too go with a group you can chat with for a half hour or take a crossword or something.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Appetizers were very good. Rest of party got the ponyshoes; I ordered a corned beef and cabbage boxty, but what I got was corned beef and cabbage with mashed potatoes. Sent it back because that was not what I wanted. Ended up eating part of my grandson's pizza because I didn't havve the time to wait for my meal to be prepared. Food was not brought out together but rather separately over the course of about 15minutes, with mine being brought out last, having to wait an additional amount of time, and it being incorrect. So, the only good thing I can say about the food is, the pizza was good as were the appetizers we had. Also, had to ask twice to have my meal removed, as it was sent back and I did not eat it. Will I go back? Probably not. I enjoyed the food and service much better at the Tilted Kilt.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is a great place to dine and the service is very good. The only problem yuo might have is sometimes it is difficult to get a table. But that goes with good food and good service. Try the tenderloins, perhaps a tenderloin horse shoe, it is great.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Went here on our way to New Orleans. Wanted to try the horse shoes that we saw on man vs food show. The service was excellent. Pam took care of us and kept my husbands coffee full and my water full. She kept the kids full on drinks as well. The horseshoes live up to the hype. It was as tasty as I thought it would be! The kids split a pony size and my husband and I split the horse size. There were left overs of both. Portion size is huge! We would be back if in the area.