“Great Food Great Service”
Review of D'arcy's Pint

D'arcy's Pint
Ranked #3 of 491 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is a great place to dine and the service is very good. The only problem yuo might have is sometimes it is difficult to get a table. But that goes with good food and good service. Try the tenderloins, perhaps a tenderloin horse shoe, it is great.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Went here on our way to New Orleans. Wanted to try the horse shoes that we saw on man vs food show. The service was excellent. Pam took care of us and kept my husbands coffee full and my water full. She kept the kids full on drinks as well. The horseshoes live up to the hype. It was as tasty as I thought it would be! The kids split a pony size and my husband and I split the horse size. There were left overs of both. Portion size is huge! We would be back if in the area.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Not a bad restaurant just it is overrated. Tends to live on its history. Other locations in Springfield have better food especially the Horseshoe.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food and service is good. The horseshoes are one of the best in Springfield. I have issues with the loudness in the restaurant. The tables are close, and sounds radiate from everywhere making it nearly impossible to hold a conversation with those at your table without yelling, causing the other tables to yell their conversations, further escalating the noise. If you want conversation and dinner, don't go. If you want food and then go somewhere else for conversation...go for it!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food was good, but not better than any other place. The atmosphere was okay, but we had to wait waaaay too long to be seated and served. The food did come in a timely manner and it was fine. Everyone was pleasant. I didn't feel the food and the atmosphere was worth the hour wait.