“Good thai food - so affordable!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taste of Thai Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 485 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Macomb, Illinois
“Good thai food - so affordable!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

My first experience with thai food. Very good, hearty lunch only $6!

Visited March 2012

“Good food on the right night”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

LOVE their chicken pad thai, but when we get it to go and ask for extra sauce in the noodles, they usually don't do it. It is hard to check in the restaurant before you leave, and when we don't get the extra sauce it tastes terrible! No flavor at all! Very rude when we bring it back too..it's a huge inconvenience for us to drive back, and the least they could do is be apologetic and not give us attitude. But aside from all that pretty good food :)

Meadville, PA
“Skip it”
Reviewed August 1, 2009

I ate here with my husband on our recent trip to Springfield. It was close to our hotel, and we generally like Thai food. Now I have to say my husband really liked this place. I did not. My food was middling to average, at best. It was so boring I couldn't finish it. The cucumber salad was good, though. No atmosphere at all.

springfield, il
“Awesome!”
Reviewed May 27, 2009

This is by far the best Thai restaurant in town! Lacks atmosphere, but the food is worth it!