“Great thin crust pizza & pasta”

Gabatoni's Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 484 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Durham, North Carolina
“Great thin crust pizza & pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were in town to see all the Lincoln sights and we wanted some good pizza after a long day on our feet. Based on the reviews we decided to give it a shot and we weren't disappointed!

The pizza has a very nice thin crust that's really crispy. The sauce is good and the toppings were plentiful. It's hard not to want to eat up every bit of it, it's so good!! Very delicious pasta & garlic bread too.

The staff is really friendly and we felt right at home with what seemed like all regulars. Just an all around great neighborhood place to sit back, relax and enjoy some good food! Definitely would visit next time we're in town!

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Taylorville, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Front of the house needs help!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I used to go to Gabatoni's frequently years ago and just recently went back on two separate occasions. The food is average and the service is below average. On the first trip, I paid my bill based on the check I received, the next time I checked my bank account I discovered they had charged two tickets to my card - second one was not mine. That required another trip back to be reimbursed. Went again today, the sign said wait to be seated and wait, we did. After some time, I walked up to the waitress station to find at least four employees standing around visiting, only to be told, just sit anywhere. Our orders, a medium pizza and a pizza sandwich never came, went back up to the waitress station again, only to see our food sitting and our waitress on her cell phone. Have to say, I won't be returning.

• Visited May 2013
“Been around for YEARS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I love this place, it is always the same great food great service & great prices. the pizza is so good! Been going here since my children were little now they are grown with grown children & we still go & love it. same place all these years 2nd & Laurel by the tracks in Springfield Illinois

Visited November 2012
Springfield, Illinois
“Voted best pizza in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

There is just no other place in Springfield to get pizza! Its other Italian menu items are outstanding also.

Visited May 2013
Riverton, IL
“Delicious Pizza and Poorboys!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our family has eaten here often since the 1960's. The pizza is one of the best if not the best that I have ever tasted!. My Mother's favorite was the Poorboy.The other food is quite good too. You can dine in or order and pick up at the drive in window.

• Visited April 2013