“Disgusting”
Review of Charlie R's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Charlie R's Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual fine dinning. Steaks, Seafood, Chef Created Specialty Dishes, Pastas, Chicken, Pork, Salads, Full bar with T.V.S, Live entertainment at our Piano Bar Wed - Sat.
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I ordered the 16 ounce ribeye. Not what I got. I ordered medium well. Usually means hot pink center. Not this time. The steak was burnt black on the outside, the surface was actually hard. Completely over done. very tough. I only ate one bite and it was horrible. My wife ordered the smaller ribeye and it was close to what she wanted. The waitress was to in your face. I also tried the scalloped potatoes since I don't care for baked. They were disgusting, I only tasted them. Actually had to throwup on the way home. Stopped at mcdonalds so i didn't go home hungry. Absolutely do not recommend this place and will never go back. The waitress did take my meal offthe tab. so not a complete loss.

4  Thank Roy S
There are newer reviews for Charlie R's Steakhouse

Reviewed January 15, 2012

The severs atmosphere was not good. The service was horrible it took forever to get our food and the order was not as advertised. I would not return to the place let alone suggest it to others.

2  Thank Jax563
Reviewed January 4, 2012

party of 7...excellent steak...cooked to perfection...appetizers great...salad was the "bagged" variety but the House dressing was the old Jims steakhouse one we had hoped for......my Son's seafood pasta was a hit...Wifes pork chops a bit overdone BUT it is a Steakhouse....service great....WILL be back for one of the BEST steaks I've had in years.

2  Thank mkelly1959
Reviewed July 11, 2011

The one pound ribeye was very good. a good teak not like the seasoned down crap at the chains. the server however was very very odd. the house salad dressing was very good. i would go again

Reviewed April 12, 2011