“game room improved, food is no good”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #352 of 495 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed January 27, 2013

They have done a lot of work recently to improve the game room. A lot of new modern games and all are one token. Unfortuantely, nothing was done to improve the food or the animatronic rodents.

1  Thank BenNic02

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Take my younger kids there occasionally. I loved going there as a kid and now I want my kids to experience it also. I dont care for the food, but I dont care for pizza anyway.I think the pizza isnt any different than any other fast food pizza place. If you are looking for pizza go to an Italian restaurant, but this experience isnt about me. Most of the reviews i have read sound like the parents arent happy with the food and the the location. Well parents stop being so selfish and F.Y.I you are no better than anyone else. Chucky E. Cheese is a place where a kid can be a kid, not where an adult can be an adult. My kids have a blast every time I take them. As long as my kids have a good time then I'm happy.

2  Thank Brian S
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Went there with my two boys. Run-down, dirty, and game machines that are out of date and don't work. The pizza tastes like cardboard, and is overpriced. Would never in a million years take my kids there again.

1  Thank Ann S
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This is in a run down area. The food is not very good and it is not very clean.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

I used to love this place when I was younger and had ALL my birthday parties there. But it has gone downhill ever since. Bratty children cut in front of you at games, children steal pizza from other peoples tables, and mothers fight. And the statues are kind of creepy.
-Daughter