“great food”

Ranked #34 of 489 Restaurants in Springfield
Inverness, Illinois
“great food”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

great food, reasonable pricing, wide range of items on menu. Service was good. Facility was very clean, everyone was friendly.

Visited October 2012

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
“Good Steaks”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We were back in the Mid-West recently to visit Famiy, and attend a Wedding. We went to A Bob Evans Restaurant for Dinner and I must say It was enjoyable the Steak was very Delecious and cooked to perfection. The experience on a whole was a nice one nothing special just good Food.

• Visited August 2012
Minneapolis
“Convenient to the Crowne Plaza Hotel”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

When I travel south, I try to hit Bob Evans for breakfast at least once. And this was it, even though I had passed a dozen or more of them on my trip. Although the restaurant itself is pretty much the same as most BE's, I do have to say, my buttermilk pancakes were overly sweet and underly cooked. Yeah, I know that's not a word, but they were rather pasty. My companion had a waffle however and it was delish, she said. As was the coffee.

Visited August 2012
Carbon Cliff, Illinois
“Eh place to eat”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I felt like i was at Denny's all over again. The food looked good but did not taste that great. I had the smoke house burger and was not that pleased! Will not be going to another one

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Fabi L
Rochester, Illinois
“omelets our favorite”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Friday night omelets on a cold night. Ask for Sara. She's a sweetheart.

1 Thank travellers0307