“Very Nice Spot for Breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Z Bistro

Z Bistro
Ranked #182 of 484 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Montgomery, IL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Nice Spot for Breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

Very tasty and filling basic breakfasts, I had scrambled eggs w/bacon and home made potatoes, My husband had an omelet with sour dough toast. Both were excellent! If we ever stay in Springfield again we will definitely eat there again.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank CherylNelson

st. louis
“fondue not at all worth the money.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2010

I won't go back to Z Bistro. I remember liking it a few years ago so I took some friends there. But the cheese fondue didn't taste good at all. It tasted and looked like Velvetee, which isn't necessarily bad except you pay a lot and real fondue doesn't taste like that. The chocolate fondue was nothing special at all. It reminded me of hershey's syrup. The service was nice but that's not enough to make me want to go back.

Norridge, IL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2009

During my recent visit to Springfield, I could not find a place that served breakfast. I was lucky to find this place, which provided great services and great food. I would highly recommend the omelet with mushrooms/green pepers/swiss cheese. I also had the pancakes with bananas and almonds that also came with a choice of bacon or sausage at an affordable price ($4.50). I really like the service and the taste of the food.

1 Thank mljg220
Chicago
“Excellent Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2009

We stopped for breakfast and found an excellent home cooked meal. Much better food than I might have guessed looking in. Definetly go here if you have the chance. Very affordable

1 Thank mktozd
Wisconsin
“great breakfast at low price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2009

we went for breakfast because of the price in the window menu the first time. went back 2 more days (all the time we were in Springfield) because of the food. very friendly, plenty of food, price for breakfast (juice, eggs, meat, bread, potatoes) only $5.00. Can't speak for the evening, but I would go back every time I'm in Springfield, Illinois.