“My food was amazing”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Monroe Street
Reviewed August 20, 2012

In Springfield for a business trip and my hotel suggested this place. It was really slow (Monday night) and I was the only one in the bar - where I usually eat by myself. The bar is odd in that it is downstairs and the wait staff has to come downstairs to get their drinks. The wine list is great - quite the reserve list! I ordered the salmon and asparagus and it was good! The service wasn't very friendly and she never asked me how if I was enjoying my dinner. BUT, since I was one of the only people in the bar, she let me pick what was on the tv. I would go back for the food - a few updates and this place would be five stars.

3  Thank Boorad68

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The fillet mignon with roquetfort sauce and the tomato soup are super tasty! One of the best meals in town.

4  Thank Katie W
Reviewed July 22, 2012

go to sebastians if you want a nice leisurely dinner. the slow service does not mean it's bad service-- it's just not a fast moving place. the food is really quite good though, so you'll appreciate the extra time to savor it.

3  Thank ChicagoTravel48
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Took a client here for lunch based off of TA reviews and their website. Service was good, food was excellent. Bread and butter appetizers at lunch. Great atmosphere for discussing business and noticed several other professionals. Interior is/was upscale but it could use some updating. Great value, as all our plates were under $15 each.

2  Thank Untracked
Reviewed July 9, 2012

It was our first time here. The service, food, wine, dessert was fantastic!! Recommended for everyone.

2  Thank TravelHelper4U