“Get the Scallops!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Monroe Street
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I've always had a great meal at Sebastian's. I recommend the Scallops (if they have them) and save your carb indulgence for the bread - it should be illegal it's so good! A great, very upscale place for client dinners too. Great place!

2  Thank Angelo D

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Sebastian's is my favorite restaurant in Springfield and needs to be supported. The restaurant has a more formal dining room upstairs and downstairs has Sebastian's Hideout. I've been to both, they share the same menu. I prefer downstairs for its casual atmosphere.

The food is always great. I most often get the Ahi Tuna or Salmon. My husband usually gets the leg of lamb or a steak. They also have specials that are always tempting.

It is a little pricey but I feel it is justified by the quality of the food and the service.

Go to Sebastian's, but save a table for me.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Spent the third weekend in May in Springfield for the usual reason. My wife and I didn't really expect much in the way of restaurant fare - the town seemed mostly shut down. We were very pleasantly susprised by Sebastian's: the food was excellent. We shard a baked brie starter, then she had the roasten chicken and I had the lobster tail. Both were delicious. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

The food at Sebastian's is wonderful! They bring very special warm wheat rolls to your table soon after you order--a real treat! Service has sometimes been "very good-good" rather than excellent, as sometimes I've had wait staff who seemed to think they were a bit superior. But the food and menu surpass the arrogant young wait staff, which should not deter you from giving Sebastian's a try.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

The restaurant is really nothing to look at from outside - in fact, I think it's a bit difficult to locate. But once inside, the warm red walls of the upstairs dining room let you know you're somewhere special.

The food is upscale - I enjoyed the special of skate (fish), tomato rissoto and other items of this nature. The menu is varied, but not too much so - making a decision will be easy!

I choose Sebastian's when I want a great dinner in an intimate atmosphere.

3  Thank mkhmn