“Great Place”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat and came across Bones. We had never heard of it and thought we would give it a chance. There was a line up so we ended up at the bar. There were tables open and still there was a line up??? I don't know what was going on with the hostess/wait staff. We ended up eating at the bar. One of the employees. who had finished work moved to make room for us and Sarah and Miranda looked after us. Recommended what they thought we'd like after asking a few questions. Super smoked food. The wings were outstanding. Too bad there isn't a franchise at home. Will definitely go to Bones again.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Smokey Bones is one of my top 5 places in Springfield. Food is tremendous and the atmosphere is top notch. Great location. Service was acceptable and the bones beer is great.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Went to S Bones last nite with some family for my birthday. Boo. Took all most an hour to get our food . When it did finally arrive 4 out of 6 of us were very , very disappointed ! My BLT burger was a bit of a joke . After making a big deal about the bacon on the menu the 2 measly pieces of bacon on my (B)MY burger looked like Barbados and just as thin ! Couldn't even taste them . Oh , I'll go back----------with a gun to my head !

2  Thank 1,950,967
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were staying at the Residence Inn, so our options were Hooters, Outback and Smokey Bones. I'm glad we opted for it Smoeky Bones, as the service was superb, and the food was reasonable. I think our bill was USD 400 for 15 guys, and we all ate really well. The owner actually came over to chat to us too. Not sure he's met too many South Africans so it was treat.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Was expecting some really good BBQ, but it turned out only average. The service was a definite plus.