“Excellent restaurant”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Everytime I am in Springfield I eat here at least once. On this particular visit they were rather busy so we ended up waiting about a half hour to be seated. As always the food was really good. If you are familiar with Famous Dave's they are pretty close to the same type of restaurant. If they were side by side however, I would not be dining at Smokey Bones. Definitely worth stopping by if you are in the area.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I love their giant restaurant burgers. Great taste. Decent price. Nice choice of side dishes to go with burgers.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife had a burger that was rather flavorless, even paid more to upgrade to Angus beef. I had wings and pulled pork and it was good, wings more so than the pork.

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

They have really good chicken and the meals a reasonable price. The wait wasn't to long and the service was good.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

It was right across the street from my hotel but I never ate here but I did go for drinks and appitzers a few times. I love their puckered pear lemonaid!!!!