“A cut above”
Review of Indigo Restaurant

Indigo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Indigo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 491 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Robbins Rd
Description: Central Illinois premier fine dining destination. Providing fine dining with a groove since 1988.
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Food is excellent no matter what dish you try, good ambiance, not terribly expensive. We will return.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Everytime we pass through Springfield Il. We make it a point to stop and eat or just have a "Sillly Goose"... Indigo's exceptional atmosphereme leaves you wanting more. I have seafood allergies and gluten allergies and the staff has done a really exceptional job catering to those needs.
The date appetizer is divine.
The steaks are so awesome they just melt in your mouth.
Everything that I've eaten on the menu has been awesome.
If you're ever in the area I would look no further than Indigo Restaurant.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is our favorite restaurant when visiting Springfield!! They serve exceptional food and recipes that you only find at top restaurants in the country. One of the best filets I have ever eaten...also, try the stuffed dates for an appetizer. The atmosphere is very intimate & the service is amazing. Thanks for another wonderful evening!!!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We went for my birthday- my husband and I and another couple. My girl friend and I shared sushi, which was very good. Though the two men both got the pork- Average price but didn't taste amazing. Our waitress was terrible. No matter what question we asked (ex: what seasonal beers do you have?) she didn't know and had to go ask. She kept having to go ask questions of other wait staff because she didn't know anything. The atmosphere, ambiance and overhead music totally clashed. It appears that they're trying to go for a classy feel though the artwork on the walls was odd and the music was clubby dance music like someone had their iPod hooked up. Overall not a bad experience, but I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have become big fans of this restaurant. Though it's located at the end of a small strip mall, don't let that make you think it puts out less than stellar foods. Not only is the food very tasty and decently priced, but the staff are friendly and helpful. Though they have plenty of seating in the dining area, we tend to sit at the bar. The bartender remembers us and we get great service. My wife loves the lobster bisque and I love the Maki rolls. This last trip we enjoyed the Roasted Salmon and the Tuna Tartar salad. Both were excellent. We have sent many people here to eat. It's a great place for a simple night out, and also a perfect romantic dinner spot.