“Great food! Slow service”
Review of Los Agaves Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Los Agaves Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We met for a birthday lunch and everyone liked their food but it was slow. Slow drink orders, food orders, chips and salsa refills, and no drink refills. The food was great! I had chicken enchiladas and guacamole with was good but not great. Fajitas were a popular choice at our table. The interior could use a modern makeover as it is old causing it to seem dirty.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This food is authentic Mexican food. The food can be made mild to spicy, so just about anyone can eat here. Our family loves this place.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My wife and I had dinner this weekend at Los Agaves. It was our first visit. Our waiter was competent if not particularly friendly. Our meals were fine and the prices reasonable.

What disturbed us the most was the apparent lack of care is keeping the restaurant clean during the dinner period. Chips that had fallen to the floor were simply ignored and crushed into the carpet. A drink straw was treated in a like fashion.

The all male staff could have used a hard nosed feminine touch to shape them up.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I go here probably once a month. My servers are never that friendly, but they do their job of checking on me and keeping my drink full so I'm content. Try the Agave Cheese Steak or the Agave Burrito. Both are flawless! Yum.

1  Thank Brit9009
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Los Agaves is not a fancy place, but has a comfortable atmosphere and delicious food at reasonable prices. The Agave cheesesteak and Agave burrito are both outstanding.