“A great no frills breakfast!”
Review of Cafe Coco

Cafe Coco
Ranked #210 of 491 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

This is my 1st time here, this location has had many other short term cares, but I think you'll agree if you try it, this place is here to stay! I opted for the Big Bopper which includes 3 eggs, choice of potatoes and meat, toast & a biscuit with gravy. I chose the American fries and asked how they are cooked. These are grilled and not deep fried like many other cafes do, the over easy eggs were cooked to perfection (no runny whites and still having a soft yolk). The white sausage gravy was tasty and loaded with sausage chunks. All of this could easily feed 2 people, I couldn't finish it for $6.49. All I can say if you are looking for a no frills standard breakfast omelets, pancakes, and egg breakfasts at a ice little cafe, make a stop here and try it out.

4  Thank Tighedog