“Waitress was great. No complaints.”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #268 of 496 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Having a good server can really make a difference in our dining experience and we had a good server. Food was hot and good too. No complaints.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

good food, good drinks, nice atmosphere, lots of tvs to watch games. All nice people who work there. Good service and all in all a good time.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was the poorest experience I have had at a Buffalo Wild Wings. The bartender forgot to put my food in, He did end up comping it, but the damage was done after a 1 hr wait.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

the friendly server had no problems substituting chicken in my wrap for a black bean burger patty. I love the Wednesdays kid night for my 4 year old son. its nice how a sports bar can be somewhat kid friendly and offer vegetarian options.
the only issue: the pretzel appetizer on this menu is not as near as good as the ones offered by Smokey Bones.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have eaten here several times, however I will never go back. I have not been there once when they have gotten everyone at the tables order correct. Servers also seem to be in a rush all of the time and can't spend time checking on you.