“Pretty Good Subs!”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #234 of 491 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Most certainly not the best sub in the entire world but I enjoyed it. I'm not a huge fan of hot subs in the first place. It was pretty crowded in there but it was lunch hour.

There are newer reviews for Firehouse Subs

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

For $8 I got a huge sub, pickle, chips, and a drink. Great value! My sub was very good! A little heavy on mayo for my taste but easily fixed next time I visit. Neat atmosphere and very clean.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

My friend and I went there hoping for a unique experience. It turned out to be another bad food experience. The ambience was nice and energetic, but the food was …just plain old bad. Not even as good as a lunchtime sandwich at home. I will not go back and have avoided them even in different cities. I threw the food away, so did my friend. I will support my local fireman another way. No thanks.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

This place is expensive and nothging special. They have a great selection of hot sauces, but I have too much respect for the hot sauce to waste it on one of their sanwiches. Turn around in their parking lot and go back to Boccardi's Italian Imports, or Jersey Mike's.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

First time I visited I wasn't sure if how it was going to be. A sub is a sub, right, - wrong. The Firehouse subs are the best I have ever had. Friendly place and very clean. Ordered a Firehouse Hero, large combo sub and split it with my other half. I was full and so was he. The only negative thing I can see, they need to open another one on the Northend of Springfield. Went back again and had the Firehouse Hero, plus The Turkey Breast sub. We will be back.