“Won't return.”

Cuisines: American
Rochester, Illinois
“Won't return.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

What a shame, but other than atmosphere, this place has nothing. They have ONE table that does not have tall stools (something that short people and people with leg problems can't sit at!). Food extremely disappointing considering the Brickhouse people allegedly own this, they must use their good cooks at the Brickhouse. Realizing this is not a large place, it still had potential & the fact I like Brickhouse I was willing to try. But I won't return.

• Visited January 2013

“Loved it”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I loved this place food calmed out really quickly and the young lady in the kitchen told me one of the best jokes I've ever heard considering I was having a very bad day she made it a little bit better thanks

Springfield, Illinois
“Great tv's for sports...food, not so much.”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I read the earlier revies and my adult sons and I decided to catch the Illini basketball game there. The earlier reviewer was right....food was pretty lame. My oldest got the turkey and the youngest got the chicken breast...both small and nothing to them. I ordeed 2 types of wings...very overcooked and splashed with a bottled sauce it seems...the meat was pulled 1/2 up the bone on a few of the,...very dried out. Both of the boys did like the tator tots...but hard to screw them up, huh?

• Visited January 2013
Springfield, IL
“Cousin Eddie doesn't know how to cook!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Just buy a drink or two and forget about ordering any food at Cousins Eddies!
All the food seemed to be straight from Sam's Club, warmed up, and certain items even served on paper plates. Atmosphere is fine, our bottled beers were warm, but it was the Monday of their first week of being open. The presentation of a side salad is very strange, more like lettuce wraps on a plate with no filling. Hopefully they'll get their act together for Cousins Eddies benefit!

1 Thank VRBOTraveler