Residence Inn Springfield South
$99
Comfort Suites(Springfield)
$95
ComfortSuites
Candlewood Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$69
State House Inn(Springfield)
$94
$122
$118
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
$92
Baymont Inn & Suites Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$62
$156
$98
  • Pool
All reviewsfire pittwo bedroom suitefull kitchenmarriott propertiesan extended staybreakfast crewwafflespull out sofagreat place to stayfresh fruitsmokey bonesred lobsterhome away from homeextra towelsgreat poolcold cerealsausage
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This Residence Inn is relatively new and is very clean and well appointed. My room was clean and I was able to rest well, as the hotel was quiet. I had the breakfast (included) in the hotel lobby and the food was fine. The service staff were helpful and kind. If I visit Springfield again, I will definately stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Darin D, General Manager at Residence Inn Springfield South, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you for the kind words about the cleanliness of the hotel. Our staff works very hard each and every day to keep the cleanliness to a high standard. We feel very appreciated when guest mention these things to us. We are waiting for the day to serve you and your family again. Please come and stay with us very soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My family and I were in town for a reunion and all stayed at the Marriott. What a great place! It's so nice to stay at a place where the staff makes you feel so welcomed.Thank you Cathy, Ken and Bridget. They made it so easy for us with early and late check in.
All the extra they have at this hotel were awesome(breakfast and happy hour) The rooms were so nice and clean and bright. It was the talk of the reunion. So happy we booked with them. Missing it already. Can wait to come back. Thank You for making it a great reunion.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank retired5527

Thank you for mentioning the great service you received from Ken, Bridget, and Cathy. We all get very excited when we hear kind words about our team members. We are also happy we were the talk of your reunion. Please keep us in mind for your next reunion. We would love to have you back at the Residence Inn in Springfield, IL.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stayed there for one night while driving cross country. At check-in, requested a first floor room. None were immediately available, but front desk clerk (Cathy?) went to find housekeeper and asked her to drop everything and get a room ready for me. She offered me food and drink while I waited. ALso gave me a discount coupon for the restaurant across the street.

Room was bigger than most, very clean. New, modern.

Was a surprisingly pleasant stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your kind words concerning our Guest Service Manager Cathy. We are pleased to have her on our staff and she does an extraordinary job for the Residence Inn. I will pass along your comments to her about the service she provided to you.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My wife and I had only one night to spend in Springfield, and we wanted it to be a pleasant stay. The Residence Inn by Marriott was outstanding. It is a new hotel with a unique and interesting layout to the rooms. The staff went out of their way to make us welcome. Thanks Marriott.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words about our new Residence Inn in Springfield, IL. We wish you would have had more time to see area. I will pass your comments along to our hotel staff.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We own 6 weeks of Marriott timeshare, are platinum members of the reward program, and have over a million reward points! We know what we want when we travel!
This property is right up there with the JW resorts anywhere!
Fantastic service, Mark, Kathy, and Ken were outstanding! Wow is how we felt about the lobby, rooms, everything!
Well done Marriott!
This is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Wow!!!!!!Thank you for the kind words of comparing us to a JW. We appreciate the kind words and thank you for choosing the Residence Inn.