“Popcorn and Sweet Lovers Delight !”
Review of Del's Popcorn Shope - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Del's Popcorn Shope
Description: Ice cream and popcorn since 1934...a wonderful spot!
Description: Ice cream and popcorn since 1934...a wonderful spot!
Springfield, Illinois
“Popcorn and Sweet Lovers Delight !”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

A Springfield landmark. A must see and go-to place when in town. So many yummy treats.. well worth the time and money !!

Visited September 2013

Wisconsin
“Great Carmel Apple!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I went here on a weekend trip to Springfield - I wish I could come here more often! It looked like they had all sorts of good treats! My dad and I had a carmel apple and it was delicious! There was no indoor seating, but they had some outdoor chairs that we took advantage of, steps away from the Old State Capital and plenty of opportunities for people watching! I definitely want to go back there again for a yummy treat!

• Visited October 2013
“Yummy popcorn!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We did the tried and true kettle corn, and then they talked us into a combination package of cheddar and caramel corn. WHAT A FLAVOR BLAST and perfect for walking around the historical square to snack on! Thanks guys!

Visited September 2013
Cerro Gordo, Illinois, United States
“Yum!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Popcorn, candy, fudge, drinks, nuts, all sort of delicious foods to try! Worth the trip to downtown Decatur- especially now with how beautiful they have made the area. Make sure to get some popcorn with real butter on it!

Visited July 2013
Saint Charles, Missouri, United States
“Horrible rude service.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I don't know if the girl who waited on us was new out just having a bad day. She acted as if it was a chore to wait on us and didn't know how to make a chocolate malt. My daughter got a cone and the ice cream was falling off and I asked for a bowl. She looked at me as if I was crazy. Then she slammed the ice cream case. I cancelled my order and when my friend got his "chocolate" malt, there was no chocolate. I had to get the manager to give me a charge back on my card. By this time I was fed up with the attitude I recommend the Cold Stone right down the street.

• Visited April 2013