“Awesome 3D shows!”

Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum
Ranked #1 of 64 things to do in Springfield
More attraction details
Owner description: In a stunning combination of scholarship and showmanship, the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum immerses you in Lincoln's world and time. Journey from a rustic Indiana cabin to the Executive Mansion in the nation's capitol; follow the fate of America's 16th president and share the joys and sorrows of a family - and a nation.
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We have taken our parents and friends to this museum. Everybody seems to enjoy it. There is lot of good info to learn, as well as shows to enjoy! Ticket price is little high though.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,737)

Reviewed June 3, 2012

This place was awesome! The 2 movies were amazing with cool special effects! The displays were great too! Takes about 3 hours but worth it. Figures of Abe and his family were well done! Seems they could come alive at any moment!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

and this museum just help cement that even more. I loved seeing all the things that he touched or wrote. I took my sister to the museum and it was worth every penny. They could rip you off in their little restaurant, but they don't. The food is really good and reasonably priced. That was a surprise. They have a great collection of souvenirs of which I bought a few. I took my sister and we didn't fit any of the groups below since we are both in our late 50's so I checked "friends". We were just amazed and we even got to get our picture taken with the Lincolns. I highly recommend a whole day there and read every thing you can possibly read. See every exhibit. Don't miss anything.

1  Thank nairotci
Reviewed June 2, 2012

The museum is very interesting and really follows his life. At $21, which includes a tour of his home, it is quite a bargain. Even though as with any museum there is alway a lot to read, I would recommend it for all ages or for anyone that wants to get to know Honest Abe a little better.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Everything about this museum was excellent. A well laid out floor plan to follow. We enjoyed everything this place had to offer about our great President.

1  Thank KRPINGRMI