“Good Experience”

Ranked #29 of 38 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
59bob, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We where taken care of very well. Both the day and night mangers where great in helping us with our needs. The night manager was really great in helping us outforour meals and other iems we needed. This is m third year getting rooms for our lodge and we will be back. The first two years we only had 2 roomsand thisyear we had a total of 5 roomsjust from our lodge. I have told other masons about this hotel and they stay also.

My wife and I have stay here before also and wll go back again.

Great job from your staff!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

thank you hope to see mason convention in 2013 call for a group rate next year

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great front desk service! As we were leaving for supper, we were offered discount coupons for area restaurants. Housekeeping was acceptable. Breakfast is the standard muffins and cereal. The pool is TINY and only 3 feet Deep! Don't stay here, if you want a
pool. Nice window seat in the room. We would stay here again. Great rates!

• Stayed: October 2012
59bob, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

thank you for staying with us come again soon

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Overall, our stay was very good. The staff very firiendly, the rooms clean. The pool clean. The beds are very comfortable. We were in a handicapped room and it worked well for my mother.

I was not a fan of the continental breakfast and while it is complimentary, the only choices when went to breakfast were very limited to bread type items.

Felt the price was a very good value and will stay in a Microtel in the future if available.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed one night at the Microtel hotel in Springfield, IL on 9/15/12.

1) The front desk employee that checked me in was very professional and got me checked into my room quickly with no hassles.

2) My room was on the third floor and the room was much cleaner than I had expected. The layout of the room was very good and I was amazed at how they incorporated the lighting above the king bed and in the living room area above the small sofa. Where the TV was located was a little strange, but it allowed the TV to be viewed from both the bedroom area and the living room area.

3) The room was quite with minimal road noise from the nearby highway. I did not hear any noise from other guests in the adjoining rooms.

4) The "free" breakfast did not have much to offer. There were no eggs or oatmeal. The coffee and bagels were fine. I guess it was better than nothing, but definitely no Denny's!

5) The room and hotel was much nicer than what I expected. I would stay here again and highly recommend it to anyone needing a quality room at a reasonable price. There are only a handful of hotels in the Springfield, IL area. Plenty of restaurants in the area with more expensive hotels a few blocks away. The area seemed pretty safe to me. Easy access to I-55. Downtown Springfield is only five miles away.

6) I highly recommend visiting the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum (downtown) and Lincoln's Tomb at Oak Ridge Cemetery.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
59bob, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

thank you for staying with us glad you had a good time