$79
$84
GardenInn.com
$73
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$95
$88
State House Inn(Springfield)
$89
Baymont by Wyndham Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$60
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$109
$98
$120
$98
  • Pool
All reviewsevening receptioncomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsroom was cleanoatmealgreat place to stayexcellent hoteleasy accesscookiesfresh fruitlincoln siteswould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areaexcellent staystaff was friendlyfront desk staffoff the highway
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I always check Trip Advisor prior to booking a hotel, and while we normally stay at Choice hotels, the reviews for that brand were awful, so I chose the Hampton. I have never stayed at one before and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this Hampton Inn! The service was wonderful - from check in to check out. Called our room to see if all was OK. Room was spacious and clean. Pool and hot tub were great. Evening cookies were SO yummy. The breakfast was great, with an attendant right there - even Halloween candy for the kids! Quick check out with a smile and thank you! Customer service is so hard to find these days, and these employees delivered it all. I recommended this hotel to everyone else that stayed at nearby hotels from our group and I know we will stay here again. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
dthurman2, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield - Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

Thank you for spending your time in Springfield with us here Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest. What a pleasure it was to hear about how our team members helped make your trip memorable. As general manager, I've been lucky enough to work with this fantastic team for the past several years. Thank you for taking the time to write this review- when I shared your comments with our breakfast hostess, she was elated. She loves doing special extras for holidays and your comment put a smile on her face. You know, black friday is just around the corner and we're very close to prime shopping.

All the best,
Darrin and your friends at the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I stay here for work about 15 nights per year. The service is great and the rooms are very clean. Great breakfast and location off of the interstate as well.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
dthurman2, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield - Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2011

Hello! Firstly on behalf of all our staff here at Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest, thank you for your loyalty to our property. Your business is very important to us. I appreciate you sharing your experience and am so pleased to hear your positive feedback. We pride ourselves in exceptionally friendly guest service and near spotless rooms. And just to let you know, we've also added a new item to our breakfast, real piping hot oatmeal with all your favorite toppings. We're excited to offer another health conscience item to our huge breakfast spread.

Again thank you for your loyalty to our Hampton, and we hope to see you again soon!
Darrin

Reviewed October 15, 2011

Stayed here for one night with my family. Overall experience was very good and I would definitely stay here again.
Pros:
-- Newer property.
-- Clean and quiet.
-- Located near lots of restaurants.
-- Very good free breakfast.
Con:
-- Could not enter through the locked side door with my room key. We weren't the only ones as I saw a women standing at the same door with her luggage after I walked around to the front. (I did let her in.)

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
dthurman2, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield - Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2011

This is Darrin Thurman, general manager of the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest in Springfield, IL. Thanks so much for your positive review! I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed staying at our property. And I am thrilled you guys took the time to enjoy our hot breakfast. It's ceratinly a great spread with something for everyone. I'll be sure to share your comments with our staff. They love hearing feedback from families like yours!

All the best,
Darrin and your friends at the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest

PS...I apologize for the inconvenience with the lock! The battery did die and we were able to replace it the next day.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

Clean, newer hotel. As always, the Hampton Inn & Suites provide value with their complimentary free breakfast, internet, and copy of USA Today. Staff were friendly and polite.

Pros - Free breakfast, Paper, Internet, Breakfast to Go (if needed), newer, clean, quiet, plentiful free parking, manager's reception in the evening (free drinks/snacks)

Cons - Analog Televisions, limited channels and reception on the lower half was poor. Toilet paper could double as a writing tablet, beds were just so-so.

Room Tip: All the rooms were fine and quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank St_Louis_MORedbird
dthurman2, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield - Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2011

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our guests feedback is truly priceless as we are continuously in pursuit of rasing the bar. As part of the Hampton brand, we certainly do offer a lot of value for your stay. I appreciate you mentioning the many perks such as our great breakfast, free parking, and complimentary wifi. We also have shuttle service available to and from the airport, bus, or train station. Thank you for highlighting the managers reception. With complimentary beer, wine, and snacks, its a great value and an excellent way to kick back after a long day of work or sightseeing.

The good news- we have actually just upgraded all of our rooms with new Philips 32" flat screen tv's. I hope the next time you're in town, you'll again choose the Hampton Inn & Suites Southwest as your lodging choice.

Your Friends at Hampton

Reviewed September 24, 2011

Which is why they are almost always sold out during the week!
Outgoing, friendly staff, quick, efficient check in, nightly 'receptions' with free food and alcohol, good daily breakfast, ample parking, receipt under the door the day of departure, a nice workout room and pool area as well as comfortable common areas and clean rooms set up for productivity.

I've never had any issues at this hotel, and continue to return as well as recommend it to colleagues traveling in the area.

They just seem to 'get it'...and I appreciate that!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
dthurman2, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield - Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2011

I want to certainly thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. On behalf of all our staff, I appreciate the kind review. It's definitely our aim to cater to your needs and I'm ecstatic you are so pleased. We truly feel our people are what sets us a part from the rest. I've had the great priveledge of working with this team the past several years and they definitely "get it"! They are truly great! We hope to see you back again soon.