Motel 6 Springfield
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$99
$56
$102
$92
State House Inn(Springfield)
$103
$74
$80
Wingate by Wyndham Springfield(Springfield)(Great Value!)
$76
$95
$113
$98
  • Pool
$111
$108
  • Pool
All reviewshen houselaminate flooringtruck parkingbasic roomcracker barrelplenty of hot waterplace to sleepadjoining roomswould definitely stay here againclean roomsone night staychecking inconvenient locationeasy accessshampoodryercorridor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2013

NICE-We liked the rooms and the entire places looked well cared for. We had 2 rooms for 4 adults and three children and one dog. The floors are wooden and it is more like a Swedish motel-OK.
We would stay there again.-Good Location

Room Tip: This is a good one, but many are not. I wish you could tell from their ads,but some are run down and used for longterm renting.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank dudleyduffin
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Planning a trip North for graduation. I always look at trip advisor. I noticed this Motel 6 with high approvals. I really thought against it, but in the end I chose the Motel Six on Toronto Road. I held my breath on my decision. Arrived at the property not recognizing the outside for a Motel 6. The desk clerk was very cordial and helpful. Check-in was quick. Arriving at the room, we noticed no carpet, but wood applique. Thought it strange but not concerned. The room was average with a desk. No coffee pot or microwave, and internet was $2.99 per day. With the money I saved staying at the Motel 6, I could buy a dinner. Flat screen TV. The bed was wonderful after traveling 12 hours on the road. All in All, it was great stay. It was clean and good smelling. The people we came in contact with were very friendly. Beats a room for $100. Check it out.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank kyderby
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Very clean, very small, no carpet (which I liked), but WiFi costs $2.99 and there is no coffee pot or breakfast (coffee in the lobby). No complimentary shampoo/lotion/etc, no Kleenex, no alarm clock, no iron or ironing board (which was ok with me). Staff was fine. I would probably stay again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dpez48
Reviewed May 30, 2013

It is a well kept property. Front office person was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and functional. Instead of carpeting, the floors appear to be a vinyl linoleum. Much much better than carpeting. Bed was comfortable. Chose to stay here because of pet friendly policy. I would recommend this place to others travelling without pets looking for value for money and a pleasant place to stay. Even the lobby coffee was really good. Would have given it 5 stars if the room had face tissue.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2013

One the two nice's Motel 6's, I've ever stayed in. Everything clean and tidy. I arrived with several family members requiring 3 rooms. I had the impression that the hotel is currently being remodeled. Our three rooms on the first floor were really nice. We all had single queen beds, the room had plenty of space, an extra table, and nice bathroom. The rooms were not carpeted, but we liked the wood flooring look. Both people at the front desk that we interfaced with were super. The wireless internet access was good! The rate was cost effective.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family