Unfortunately my dining experience was subpar. The reasons for the disappointment include:
1. We arrived early for the first reservation to find the restaurant very open with few customers seated. We were seated in a four top table in an open restaurant furthest away from the views and next to the entrance where server traffic was flowing rampantly and to a point that was uncomfortable (please note that window seats were open). When I asked if we could sit next to the window for a better view and away from the flow of traffic, the (not sure of her position but I would assume she was the head waitress) Denise insisted that this was not possible. Her reasoning was that was just not allowed. No further explanation. We asked how a person could have a window seat and she noted that window seats are not guaranteed and that if we even requested prior to arriving that the seats would not be guaranteed. But she insistently apologized throughout the dinner and noted that she would add the preference for a window seat on my profile but could not guarantee a window seat. Does that seem odd? I am still confused by her inept ability to provide us with proper seating…
2. The water tasted like stale tap water with a slight after taste, the hollandaise for the asparagus was not hollandaise, this mystery sauce was a cream sauce with a butter taste, and the lobster was chewy.
3. The waiter did not ask once how the food was, we felt ignored
4. The buser had constantly asked us multiple times if we were finished and we felt rushed with the meals.
1. Steak was cooked perfectly.
Unfortunately we had a horrible experience at this restaurant and would not recommend it. We felt like second rate customers.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.