“Good Eating.”

Ranked #43 of 491 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Like this place. The food is very good and the service to. A bit loud on the music. But it is one of my favorite places to go. Reasonably priced. The pork chop is the best on the menu. Try it.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

This place has become my favorite Texas Roadhouse. Believe me when I say they are all not the same. The bread is better. The service is better. The beer is colder. The steaks taste better. Best of all they offer the Wild West Wednesday, for $9.99 you get a 11oz. sirloin steak and 2 sides. How can you beat that? It's up to the owner to have this Roadhouse deal and many do not do it because it usally runs for $15.49.
I never order appetizers because if you do your full before the meal comes out. I order a cold draft also a special on Wednesday. Dinner for 2 and a cold beer for under $22.50 plus tip. Not bad.
They have call ahead seating if you go during busy time to shorten your wait. I call when I leave my house and it's a 30-40 minute drive and when I get there I wait about 5-10 minutes to get seated. If you don't call ahead you can wait 45 plus minutes.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We called ahead for reservation...there were 3 adults and 3 children,(ages 9 & 10)...they were very busy, but we were seated within 5 minutes...it was noisy but the food was great...prime rib so tender...will be back when in area...

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The food is tasty, but if you don't like having to raise your voice to talk to each other due to the very noisy atsmophere, then this might not be for you.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very kid friendly. The staff is so kind and get to you asap. Never been disappointed! Only thing I suggest is weekends you call ahead and book a table :) or on special event like mothers day. They get busy!