“Nice experience.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/Springfield_IL/
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My wife, daughter, and I went here for a special occasion. This was our first time. Very cool decor. Motorcycles, cars, trucks, and various other cool items hanging everywhere. A lot to look at while you wait for your food which only took about 10 minutes to arrive. Nice variety on the menu. I had the Thunderbird steak which just happened to be the special and was $4.00 off. After we were done eating, the server brought us WARM, wrapped, wet-naps. Nice! Instead of mints, they have individually wrapped Twizzlers. Very cool! Overall nice experience and we will return.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had a free appetizer of onion rings served with a hot sauce. I would have preferred a horseradish sauce. The 9 rings were huge and quite tasty. The 8 oz hamburgers were delicious and fixed to our liking. The mac and cheese side was delicious, but the serving was very small; small enough for a child, but not big enough for an adult. Lots of motor stuff on the walls with motorcycles hanging from the ceiling--definitely a guys place.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

this place was new when we went. Open about 3-4 months. Its smaller than other QS&L's ive been to. It has a feel like walikng into a buffalo wild wings for car guys. The service was a tad slow for no busier than they were that nite. The food was ok , but the automobilia is what sets it off. The one in Springfield is again.."OK" but it doesnt pop like others I have seen. The out front is not nearly as cool either. This one left me feeling like .."eh ok I've seen it, check it off my list , lets go" kinda feeling.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

First time visitor and we enjoyed it. Find of TV's and sports. Great decor. Sunday buffet was good and a good value. We liked it enough we would return.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Didn't meet my expectation for the lunch buffet. They were slow replacing food on the line.I've said every thing that I wanted. I was not impressed with the lunch buffet.