“Good bar food and then some”
Review of Brickhouse Grill & Pub - CLOSED

Brickhouse Grill & Pub
Cuisines: American, Pub, Grill
Reviewed February 8, 2014

If you want a relaxed atmosphere this is a good spot. My husband enjoyed the fish and I had a burger. The beer is cold and the atmosphere is good. It can get a little loud. They have a chicken skewer appetizer that is good.

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

The service was terrible. I will never go back there again. I can't believe this place can stay open. There were four of us for lunch at 12:30 there were only one or two other tables with people seated and yet it took over 15-20 minutes before our waitress even took orders and that was with our requesting it and then we waited at least 30 minutes for food. One of the persons with our party waited an additional 10 minutes. The food was mediocre. Don't bother with this place it's a waste of time and money

1  Thank mjp2363
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Springfield's downtown area is really quiet on Sundays, but the Brickhouse Grill and Pub on 5th fill the void with good food, and appetizers, beers, and tv screens to watch Sunday's games.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This restaurant is perfect for anyone who wants to watch a game on t.v. and eat food that is mediocre at best. I did enjoy the cheesy bread sticks. Otherwise, the food was pretty uninteresting. My daughter, who is a vegetarian, was given soup with meat in it. Definitely not a place I would go to again.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This is an ok downtown lunch spot. Dont like the fact that there is an extra charge to substitute fries for something healthier[cole slaw]. Usually have a lunch special and is a cut above typical bar food . Bar wasn't very busy but there are lots of downtown competition to choose from. Nice place to watch games and everyone was very friendly.