“good food”
Review of Brickhouse Grill & Pub - CLOSED

Brickhouse Grill & Pub
Cuisines: American, Pub, Grill
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The food was good but the noise level was very high. We were there at noon and it was very loud. Interesting choices and very friendly staff.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This place was bad from the get-go. It was a Saturday afternoon, and they weren't very busy, but the hostess definitely had other things to do then to greet and seat us. And she probably should have been wearing a little bit more clothing because she was a sneeze away from an x-rated show. After we finally were seated, the music was so loud in this place that the waitress couldn't even hear us to take our drink order. We asked if she could turn down the music, and she walked away. We watched her and she never even talked to a manager or attempted to change the volume of the music but returned to the table to tell us there was nothing she could do... We took that as the third strike and just left. If you prefer that super loud atmosphere, then by all means, go for it. But if you plan to eat and converse with anyone while you're here, then I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is a typical sports bar. Lots of TV screens etc. We were eating light and shared the steak nachos, which were very good. Right downtown. Parking seemed to be no problem.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I enjoy the food at the Brickhouse in both locations. This time I went to the west location but they are the same restaurant. The outstanding part was that I had the vegie burger. I have an unusual diet plan that includes a "no meat on Monday" clause. Looking for a good vegie meal is an aspect of my food searching and the vegie burger at the Brickhouse almost made me forget that it was not a beef burger. Bravo I say.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

At the last minute chose to go to Brickhouse after another downtown restaurant waiting time was over an hour. We got right in. Waitress was very good, however the bar service was very slow (not the waitress fault). Good choice of beers. Food was good but not outstanding and waiting time to get the food was slow. The service rating of "very good" is based solely on the "waitress".