“Best vegie burger”
Review of Brickhouse Grill & Pub - CLOSED

Brickhouse Grill & Pub
Cuisines: American, Pub, Grill
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I enjoy the food at the Brickhouse in both locations. This time I went to the west location but they are the same restaurant. The outstanding part was that I had the vegie burger. I have an unusual diet plan that includes a "no meat on Monday" clause. Looking for a good vegie meal is an aspect of my food searching and the vegie burger at the Brickhouse almost made me forget that it was not a beef burger. Bravo I say.

There are newer reviews for Brickhouse Grill & Pub

Reviewed May 8, 2013

At the last minute chose to go to Brickhouse after another downtown restaurant waiting time was over an hour. We got right in. Waitress was very good, however the bar service was very slow (not the waitress fault). Good choice of beers. Food was good but not outstanding and waiting time to get the food was slow. The service rating of "very good" is based solely on the "waitress".

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Not a lot of places open in Springfield on a Sunday night so choices limited to sports bars in the main.

We ended up in brick house as this looked to be about the most inviting. Generally the food was passible but the waitress seemed to take her service level cue from Carla from "Cheers". A little bit of cheerfulness and helpfulness would go a long way to improving the tips.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We visited the Brickhouse while staying in Springield for the night. We were served by a moody waitress but I kind of understood her surliness - after all, it's not the most enjoyable job, I'm sure. I recommend the buffalo wings. Good choice of beers. Lots of sport on TV. Trendy interior. Very reasonable prices. Overall, not bad at all.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I do not recommend the fish. The vegetables were not grilled as menued stated. It took 30 minutes to get our food and there were 4 tables occupied at the time.