Knight's Action Park & Caribbean Water Adventure
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We went on a day that they were having a couple of companies that were having outings there. It really didn't seem overly crowded. My niece fell and scaped her elbow and knee and the staff was so nice and made her feel very comfortable. Warning : if you are like me and do not like the water slides do not listen to the staff when they say they are not fast. But the wave pool was fun and the kids area was nice also.

1  Thank ginger h
There are newer reviews for Knight's Action Park & Caribbean Water Adventure

Reviewed August 6, 2014

This park is always too crowded and too expensive. Not worth the money. The food is also entirely too much money.

3  Thank Hannah Y
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We went on a Wednesday and was able to use their County Market receipt deal - buy 1 Splash Pass and get 1 free! It saved us a lot, plus we got to do the other attractions for practically nothing! Wave pool is awesome! Food is pretty expensive. The soda is NOT good! It takes like cleaners!! We loved the go carts, batting cages, rides and driving range. The miniature golf was the best! We spent the whole day and evening there and had a great time!! Loved getting the deal on getting in - otherwise it is pretty expensive!! Definitely check out their deals!!

3  Thank Lisa N
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We only went to eh "Action Park".
This park is definitely in need of an update. Mini Golf was bad, with most of the courses looking well worn. Areas where water should be were either drained, or filled with brown water. At one point there where teens playing on the course (wearing staff shirts) and could be heard cursing while children were around. There is a smoking area outside the mini golf fence and smoke wafts into the course. The whole park is depressing and needs an overhaul.

4  Thank Anna L
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I live in Springfield and take my son here a couple times a summer, mainly only on Mondays when moms are free. The price is astronomical- I think it's right around $30/person over a certain age/height. I wouldn't mind paying it if the place were worth it, but frankly, it just isn't. It's just run down. The bathrooms smell so much like mildew I can't even stand to walk by them, the water in the lazy river is filthy and the staff is sub par at best. We went for mini golf a few weeks ago and that course gets worse every time I go. The water around the castle was disgusting, it was brown. For as much as they charge for admission, it would be nice to see some attempt at upkeep.

2  Thank Kelly W