Knight's Action Park & Caribbean Water Adventure
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We only went to play mini golf. We loved the course. There are actually 2 18 hole courses, but we only had time to play one of them. The arcade games inside were just okay. Love that they have a refrigerated candy machine.

1  Thank Timothy A
"paratroopers"
in 3 reviews
"landscape"

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We went for the go karts only and they were just average. The price for the go karts was pretty good but I wouldn't pay the 25.00 entry into the park because there is simply not much to do. Save your money and go to Holiday World.

1  Thank smokeyjsbbq
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Clean, inexpensive in comparison to many waterparks and they have a lot of specials which makes it even less expensive. Can get a return tag for a second day at a discount price. Lifeguards did a good job of patrolling the water. The wait time for the slides was usually less than 5 minutes which is great. Nice area for small children. Husband would have liked to have a couple of beers in the heat but they don't have alcohol which is not a deal breaker. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank CKBIllinois
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I took my 9 year old niece to Knight's Action park and she had a blast. Even though it was a hot saturday in July, the lines were still pretty short. There were six slides that she could go on, and she was able to go on each of them multiple times. The intensity of each slide varied, and overall they were comparable to slides you would find at Holiday World or Six Flags, just not as many of them. We had discounted tickets, and I do think the prices are a little high, but that seems to be common with amusement parks. When you factor in that you don't have to drive to St. Louis or Chicago, pay for parking, and you can bring your own food, the price is still much cheaper than the larger parks. One thing I didn't like about the waterpark was the wave pool. Once you get past 2 ft 8 in, you must be in a tube. And the deepest point is only 5 feet. I've been to several other waterparks and I've never heard of being forced to be in a tube at any depth. If you can't swim in it, that kind of takes the fun away. Also, I thought the bathrooms were a little dirty, and I wish they had actual changing rooms like other parks have. After the waterpark closed we did the rides in the dry park. I thought $3 per ticket was a bit much to charge for a ferris wheel and paratrooper ride, but everyone had fun at the batting cages and driving range. The miniature golf is a pretty standard course, and everyone had fun with that as well. Overall, we had a great time, and plan to go back again next year.

3  Thank LMG1988
See more reviews
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Our family loves going to Knights Action Park! Soo much better than the Six Flags water parks! The tubes are free and plentiful at KAP and I love their lazy river and wave pool. Check their web site for discount days or go after 3pm. Never had a bad time here, so Idk what the complaints are about. The water park is great, but the Action Park is a little lame.

1  Thank 4KIDSMOM69