“miniture golf”

Knight's Action Park & Caribbean Water Adventure
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stopped here on our way home and we laughed and talked and had a great time. We had tickets to GoKart also but didn't have time to do that so we gave the tickets to some nice people there.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I went to the water park for the first time this month. I had never been to one, I am a senior citizen and have been for awhile.
The wave pool was as much fun as the Golf on Mexico, the lazy river on the tube was a real treat, just float along for as much time as you want. The other park guests are very nice, it is clean, and super safe. The life guards are every where, I understand they are only on duty for 20 minutes at a time, no fooling around or talking, just business. Lots of places to put your stuff, lots of equipment. I am taking my grandchildren next month.
I'd give it a 10. There was a lot of other fun things to do, I stayed with the water.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Nice wavepool and laxy river, good variety of small children slides and a growing number of adult slides.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Fun things to do, but run down and overpriced for what you get. The minature golf course needs some TLC. Go karts are fun and go a decent speed...

Reviewed June 13, 2012

We played mini golf there. Staff was friendly and kids enjoyed the challenge of the course. Great to go after dinner while staying at near by hotel.