“Yummy lunch!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 29, 2014

On our way home from St. Louis, we decided on a pizza lunch stop. It was just what we were looking for as time was limited. The guy at the counter was more friendly than most at pizza establishments. He welcomed us very warmly. We arrived right before the health inspectors arrived for an inspection! They came in with clipboards and announced that it was, again, inspection time. It all seemed to go smoothly. Even with the pressure of a health inspection in the kitchen, they delivered our food in a timely and friendly manner. Real Italian food. Looked to be family owned and operated. The lunch slices were de-lic-i-ous. How do you say yummy in Italian?!! The lady that took our plates away was a real Italian sweetheart. For great food and friendly service, we will most definitely be back if in the area. Double slices for lunch were huge! Italian families definitely know how to run a restaurant! Saw several suits and ties even though it was a very casual place. Seemed to be a treasure in Springfield.

1  Thank SheTravelsSheWrites

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Liked the pizzeria style and the pizza was very good. Great sauce and price after a day checking out the Lincoln sights.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I love this place. I stop in every time I'm in Springfield. It's a family run place and sometimes the father is yelling at someone on the phone in Italian, very atmospheric. This is one of the few places I've found where I can get my favorite pizzia which is sausage & Anchovies. This gives you that cheesy geasy meat sausage pie with the anchovies providing the salt. Although they have a large beer and wine selection, I always get their house chianti. Be warned however that the pizzias are very large. The first time I got a large, a wonderful but big mistake. Last time I got a medium, which was still way too large for one person. Fact, I still ate all of these pizzias because they were so good.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

My husband loves this pizza, it is a favorite for the rest of the family also. It is a softer New York style crust. Inexpensive and fun place to stop.

1  Thank Helen10463
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a great place to stop for either a quick lunch or even a more lengthy stay at dinner. At lunch they have a great 2 slice special. The pizza is very good. Not a thin cracker crust nor a thick crust. The sausage is nicely ground and flavorful. Large delivery area too!

2  Thank John Y