Food was not fresh and slightly warm-after complaining to waitress we were ignored. We paid bill and left never to return. On way out of parking lot we drove behind restaurant past back door. The grease splatter on the door and concrete drive were covered with swarms of flies. The spatter was very dark indicating it had been there a long time. There were greasy boxes stacked against wall that had a terrible smell. Question is How does a place like that pass any Health Inspection? Before anyone eats there they should drive around back- they will see what I mean. BEWARE!