“A Pleasant Surprise!”
Review of Lake Pointe Grill

Lake Pointe Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Lake Pointe Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 491 Restaurants in Springfield
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Cotton Hill Road
Transit: Springfield Public Transit District provides bus service within a 1/2 block of our location at the corner of Toronto Road and East Lake Shore Drive.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We drove "blind" to the Lake Pointe Grill, mostly to eat at a restaurant to add to our American Airlines points so the balance would not expire. What a wonderful surprise!! One side of the restaurant had a bar with some tables and the other side had a large, open seating area. Our waiter was busy, but attentive and there seemed to be many "regulars" in the restaurant. I ordered a Hawaiian, wood fired pizza and it was exceptional with the crust being some of the best I have ever tasted. Even my husband, who rarely likes pizza, ate several pieces of my pizza. He opted for the pulled BBQ pork sandwich which was also delicious. The french fries were not the usual frozen fare, rather thin with some skins attached. Yummy! The menu is very extensive for a pizza bar/restaurant and even includes many good looking desserts. We drove 45 minutes to find this restaurant and we would definintely go the miles to stop in again for a little "get-a-way" lunch or dinner!

There are newer reviews for Lake Pointe Grill

Reviewed September 29, 2012

It was too pricey for the quality of food. The salads I had (two different salads) were not anything special. I had a mandarin salad once and a regular salad at another. Both were tasteless. Pizza is what I order whenever I am required to visit

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We were in Springfield last week and checked TripAdvisor for a place to eat - something not a chain. This popped up with good reviews. We had dinner there and were very pleased. My husband had the stuffed meatloaf and loved it. The atmosphere was fun and our server, Treavor, was pleasant and attentive. Though, the really impressive moment was when we were leaving the parking lot after the enjoyable meal, and Treavor comes running out to our car - my husband had forgotten the credit card!! We were so happy not to have to had worried about this the next day when we could not find it. Kudos to Lake Pointe Grill and Treavor!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Lake Point Grill is overpriced. It has a nice atmosphere and service, but for the price, I would have expected more food and better quality. I have been there three times and every time thought it was too expensive.

1  Thank Huntersoccer11
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This restaurant was off the beaten path and we would have missed this gem, except that we have relatives that live in Springfield! We attended a wedding rehearsal dinner here. The menu was extensive! The service was FANTASTIC! We had a large group and were able to order off the menu. I had to have the famous Springfield horseshoe! It was so so delicious! Everyone loved their meal! Great place!