We ate dinner at the Lake Pointe Grill last night. Their wood fired pizzas were delicious. I especially enjoyed the goat cheese and crimini mushroom pizza.
We had two servers (one was in training) and both were very friendly and helpful. My 4 year old son started choking and coughing and eventually got sick at the table and they were so helpful and accommodating. Highly recommended.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.