“Good Food and Cute Place but $$$”
Review of McCormick's

McCormick's
Ranked #259 of 491 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Good food and cute decor that was friendly and very clean. Huge selection on the menu but the prices were quite high for lunch. My husband and I each ordered a sandwich and soda. I assumed at the price of $8+ for the sandwich that maybe it came with at least chips...Nope. Fries of other sides were $2.99 to add on. Our server told us there were combo options but they were more $$ too. We each literally just had a sandwich and a drink for a total ticket of just under $20. My sandwich had very little meat on it and was too soggy to pick up. The food was OK but not a good value for the small amount received. We were pretty disappointed because we had heard so many good things and left still hungry :-/

1  Thank CandiSpfld
There are newer reviews for McCormick's

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This was a great little place to go where there weren't TV's everywhere and loud music to keep you from visiting. Food was GREAT, priced well and the staff was fantastic!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This restaurant appears to do a good dinner business. My family and I ate there recently. The fish and chips were excellent because they were fresh and hot. The fish was crispy, tasty as so were the french fries. One in the party had the horseshoe and thought it was tasty, it was not served hot but luke warm. The Italian beef was poorly done. The beef was of good quality but did not have a seasoned flavor. The au jus which accompanied it was bland. I would not recommend that dish. The service was good. The atmosphere is quite nice.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We get this alot at work. Great variety of sandwiches, good barbeque

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I met a friend for lunch here on a Saturday. We were seated quickly at 11:30, but it filled up quickly. It isn't a huge place, and I felt like we couldn't stay and talk because people were coming in quickly. But our server was friendly, and the food arrived quickly. We both ordered the pulled chicken sandwich, mine on the homemade wheat bun. There are 3 types of BBQ sauce they bring to the table. I also had a side salad. Everything was good. I would definitely order the sandwich again. And use more sauce! They have deli sandwiches, grinders, horseshoes, salads, and BBQ. They also have soups. Our bill was about $20.

Been to McCormick's? Share your experiences!