“Best Brunch in town!!”

Mariah's Steakhouse & Pasta
Ranked #32 of 489 Restaurants in Springfield
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mariah's is a locally owned and operated steakhouse. Operated by Sam, Mary & Mariah! We serve high quality steaks & homemade pasta dishes. We also have the top ranked Sunday Brunch in central Illinois (which is open every Sunday from 10am-2pm). We cater, we take large parties, we make special menus, we have special (private) rooms! We have it all here at Mariah's! Come see us & enjoy a great time with your friends, family and co workers.
“Best Brunch in town!!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I eat out a lot and there is no better place for Sunday Brunch than Mariah's! The food is always delicious and the staff are top notch! Our personal fans are the waffles and the fried chicken. Oh, don't miss the mashed potatoes and gravy!

• Visited October 2013

Springfield, Illinois
“Fine dining in a Lodge setting”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We have enjoyed eating at Mariah's for years over time it has only gotten better. It is fine dining in a "Lodge" setting less than 10 minutes from I-55. I can highly recommend the food along with the service and atmosphere! We've never been disappointed.

“Brunch was Great!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I went for Brunch with a friend. It was my pick for my birthday. It was a good pick! Omelets and Belgian waffles made to order and the best part about that is that I didn't have to stand and wait for either one. I made my selections on paper, the server took it and then delivered it to the table. I've never been to a restaurant where that was offered. I had warm syrup on my waffle and the most wonderful piece of chocolate mousse cake, The lunch offerings looked wonderful, too. I tried a little pasta, but I was too full of breakfast. I will have to go back. The service was excellent. We didn't have to wait for anything.

“Mariah's brunch”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was the best brunch we hav had in a long time, the service was outstanding, and the manager was very engaged w his customers. I cannot believe the variety of food and want to return tonight for the veal canaloni :). The atmosphere is outstanding.

Springfield, Illinois
“Mariah's is so good that it could rank in the top 10 restaurants even in Chicago....and that is saying something!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

There are so many excellent points about Mariah's that I don't know where to begin! Let me try to list the many reasons that Mariah's is my favorite restaurant...1. The Sunday brunch and week-day lunch buffets are EXCELLENT!!! The variety is amazing!!!!! Too many items for me to list. 2. The presentation of the food great! 3. The service was WONDERFUL! 4. The servers are very sharp people, friendly, and so helpful. 4. The building is beautiful! (even the bathrooms!) 5. Love the linen table cloths! 6. It is very easy to visit with your friends....not noisy. 6. The owner, Sam, is very friendly and greets the guests. 7. We had our son's party there for his medical school graduation several years ago and it was great....they certainly know how to put on a dinner party....everyone loved it!! 8. Lastly, but most important to me is the cleanliness of the restaurant.....they are listed as one of the two cleanest restaurants in Springfield....WOW!!!