“A Nice Option for Asian Cuisine”
Review of Little Saigon

Little Saigon
Ranked #17 of 491 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I recently had lunch with my family at Little Saigon. The service was fine, the menu is extensive, and the food is generally good. Everyone in our party was satisfied with their meal, though the seafood-based dish I ordered was simply overcooked. Overall, though, Little Saigon is a very good option in Springfield for Vietnamese and Thai food that is a nice variation from the usual menus at most restaurants in the area. It's definitely worth a visit and may become a regular stop.

There are newer reviews for Little Saigon

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I have been here several times, and one of my favorite things about this place is that there is a picture for every menu item. Last night we ordered the steamed dumplings and shared the broccoli stir fry with chicken. They serve big portions so there was even a little left after sharing. The other person I was with also ordered a big strawberry smoothie, which was very good. They serve the smoothies with huge straws (kids will like). When I've been here it's usually been quiet and clean, and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Great menu and selection from Vietnamese and Thai cooking. The Malaysian Prawns are out of this world - but a bit spicy!

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Delicious food and very reasonable prices.

I paid $6.25 for a GENEROUS portion of pad thai (could not finish), soup, and egg roll.

Food and service were good.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

This is our favorite Thai/Asian restaurant. Food is always good. Love the Panang Curry, just the right spicy for me (I don't enjoy overly spicy food) and just a bit sweet. DH loves their General Tso Chicken. Other dishes are also good.