“Manager saved the day!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I avoid chain restaurants but went to Applebee's to try their low calorie entrees. We were seated in a busy section and the waiter didn't stop by or take drink orders. the manager noticed - came and got us drinks and sent another server to take our order. We were just discussing that they only had a couple minutes to show - or we'd walk. Clearly that manager watches her staff and did a great interception!

Surprisingly we were both very impressed with their low calorie entrees. I did the Spicy Chicken with shrimp - it was very tasty, enough food and well presented. I'll certainly return!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Our baked potatoes came out half done and it took a long time to replace them. And then they were still half done. And the waitress was neither pleasant nor attentive. The manager came by to apologize but by then the damage was done. There is another Applebee's across town and I wish we had gone to that one instead.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We ate there twice and on Sunday night they offered 1/2 price appetizers because of football season. It was wonderful!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Service was friendly. Food was tasty.
Very pleasant dining experience.
I would recommend this restaurant

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I know Applebee's is a basic chain restaurant, but the service we received was above and beyond. We went in and sat at the bar to have some appetisers and drinks but ended up eating a full meal. The food was okay, but the service just made the experience great - they just get it right, especially the man behind the bar that night.