The hotel is in a great location overlooking a beautiful bay and small islands of Sivota. The rooms and facilities are spacious but we were disappointed with the overall standard of the hotel and some of which fell short of the four star standard. Sivota village is not to be missed with a wide range of bars and restaurants overlooking the harbour, pure delight watching the sunset with a G&T at the Bamboo Place. Favourite beaches are along the coast and a car journey away at Mega Ammos .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a natural landscape of natural beauty. Offering a scenery of breathtaking views where dense vegetation embraces the beautiful white sandy beaches and the clear turquoise waters. Domotel Agios Nikolaos is a luxury Suites Resort, a unique destination for two, for those of you who wish to escape from everyday anxiety and relax or rejuvenate in the enchanting surroundings that nature has created. At the same time, it is a well-suited family resort, a great starting point for exploration and a place for some peace and relaxation. Our guests benefit from the variety of choices that the Domotel Agios Nikolaos provides for amusement and recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Domotel Agios Nikolaos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domotel Agios Nikolaos Hotel Syvota
- Domotel Agios Nikolaos Greece/Syvota