“Good Pizza”

Mediterraneo Pizzeria & Trattoria
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Syvota
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Pizza here is great - nice thin base and plenty of topping. The resturant is not on the front but it doesn't need to be. It has a big open pizza over where you can watch your pizza cooking and there is a great atmosphere.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Been coming back to this restaurant for 10 years. On a boat so usually one night stops. Service is fantastic, pizzas are first rate! Staff are friendly. Sensible prices. Cant praise enough!

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We ordered pizza and pasta. The pizza was average, the pasta was much lower than average. I believe that the restaurant is not based on original Italian culture and cuisine. If you order penne di basilico you will realize that. It is a Greek pizzeria with "gourmet" details.

1  Thank Dimitris K
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I don't usually eat anything other than Greek when I'm in Greece, but walking past one evening I saw the food and had to go in. It didn't disappoint. The bread is dusted with oregano and lightly grilled, all the wines we had were good, and the food was great.
Among other things, my favourites were the grilled vegetables, the linguine, both with crab and crayfish and the Vongole, and the pizza, which you can watch being made and then cooked in the wood oven, was honestly the best I've ever had. Worth going to Sivota for if nothing else.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food here was excellent.
This restaurant was always busy, and I can see why with the food being great, filling and reasonably priced.
I had lasagne from the specials board and my partner had the pork schnitzel, both meals were incredible really tasty.