“cool place!”

Ormos Cafe
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Sissi
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: The place to be in Sisi!Enjoy a variety of refreshments,coffees,snacks and the BEST Ice Cream in town next to the sea.Drink your coctails,enjoying the view of the sunset and leave the rest on us!!Our purpose is to get better and better for youThank you for preffering us!!!
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Great location, great service, free wifi, right at the harbour - what more could anybody ask? The views are magnificant and if we didn't have the kids with us could hhave easily just stayed in here for the whole 2 weeks.

There are newer reviews for Ormos Cafe

Reviewed August 20, 2013

went ormos café nearly every day and most evenings meals were very cheap drinks around average night life inn sissi was a lot to be admired but this bar made the holiday staff were brill takis the barman could not do enough for you its right on the edge of the harbour thanks for a good memory team

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Lovely views!! Ended up here watching the world go by most days during my recent trip. The batman makes this establishment. Extremely helpful. As a solo female traveller I never felt uneasy here. I am an 80's music fan so this was a piece of heaven for me.....but I can understand the requirement for a change in the playlist if not a fan. Overall, very hard to beat this spot with its star, views and just overall atmosphere!!

Looking forward to my return....

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We often go here for a drink or two after out meal.

The chap running around taking the orders and delivering the drinks is a star!

A cocktail will cost you around 6€ and a large beer 3€.

The only food we have had was a waffle with chocolate. It was lovely albeit a little on the heavy side. We should had had a dollop of ice cream with it but that was our problem not theirs!

I love it here and the only thing I suggest they improve on is the selection of music. We have heard the same 80s tracks every night now for a week so can someone please go and either download or buy some more compilations.

Other than that, we'll done! :)

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We went several times. It's such a wonderful spot, comfy chairs, nice friendly staff and good selection of drinks. Don't miss sunset from here