“Mojito Queen”
Review of Sunset Bar

Sunset Bar
Ranked #14 of 18 things to do in Sissi
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My Friend and I came across this place , just by chance , and needless to say we returned each evening Tina is a great person, and made us feel very welcomed, would recommend going there
if not for the Beautiful view, but for making the BEST MOJITO'S

in 3 reviews
"bar"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Visited Aug/Sept 2012 (sorry it's late Tina!)

This is a fantastic little bar which has something for everyone. We ended up here most days either by the request of my daughter wanting a game of mini-golf (which I wasn't going to argue about) or by the request of my wife wanting to watch the sunset over the ocean with a drink. (again, I wasn't going to argue!)
Can't wait to go back there and get my name back on the board!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Ideal for watching the sunset at Sisi or playing the best Mini Golf course anywhere. Tina is a welcoming host and the atmosphere is fun and friendly and she has great taste in music. Every visit to Crete we call here for a few games. Long may that continue!

1  Thank MyCeredigion
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nice bar, excellent location, youngsters of our group (15/21) enjoyed the minigolf, airhockey and shooting pool.Friendly staff. Speak good english. Too bad they don't serve diner...great place to watch the sea and do some fun things. Minigolf euro 5, second round free. Pool 1,5 euro and airhockey 1 euro.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were staying right next door to the bar and mini golf, and so glad we were. We not only enjoyed a cocktail every evening on the terrace, watching simply the best sunsets ever, but my boys were kept entertained by a fantastic mini Golf course, which truly was brilliant, and immaculately kept and reasonably priced to boot. The family who run the bar, are warm, friendly and incredibly welcoming. I hope I get to meet them again. An absolute must to visit if you are close by.

2  Thank BethandFab