I have been trying to think of a negative and for the life of me I can't, this was without a doubt one of the nicest, best kept and friendly hotels I have ever stayed at in this price bracket, the staff were unremitting in their attention to detail and service, the rooms were spacious and very comfortable and the food was pretty damn good too.
I would reccomend this hotel to anyone looking within this price bracket and deny anyone could find better, the location is good and although the beach isn't golden sand !! please this whole area was a volcano what do you expect although there are some very good sandy beaches near by, I would definately stay here again and can only congratulate the management on the exemplary way they run their hotel. WELL DONE. Oh if you do go there try Neromilos restaurant on the way out of town great family owned restaurant with fantastic food at a far to cheap price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish high-quality design is the hallmark of this deluxe boutique resort, situated in one of the most beautiful and sought-after locations in Crete, the traditional seaside village of Sissi. Recalling a bygone era of gracious living, Castello Boutique Resort & Spa offers the personalized service and amenities required by today's discriminating traveler. Since 2015 Castello Boutique Resort and Spa became adult only hotel and have entered the SLH family- Small Luxury Hotels of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Castello Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Boutique Resort And Spa
- Castello Boutique Hotel Sissi
- Castello Boutique Resort & Spa Crete/Sissi